Pages

October 2, 2013

Hump Day!

Humpity Hump Hump. The time to share my Ups and Downs of the Week.
 This is one of my favorite pictures of Ari and Maeve yet
 All those little molars have finally poked through
What you lookin at?
Ups:
-This weekend we all went to Calgary with Ari to his Doctors Appointment. Everything is all good. So thats always an up of the week.
- I bought some Makeup when I was up in Calgary. That is always fun.
-I found a delicious recipe for Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins. They honestly taste more like cupcakes but they have zucchini in them. This is the Recipe if you would like to try it. Be warned they are VERY chocolatey, but I highly recommend them.
- For this weeks Fandom video I have been getting some costumes together. This is the hardest I have worked on a costume for a video yet. I have been having a little bit of issues here and there making everything fit right but overall I am really excited how things are turning out. Ari has been pretty involved helping me with this next episode as well which is always a plus.
-Its always nice hearing words of encouragement for my videos. Not everyone really believes in my little "project" but I do. I am having alot of fun doing this. So when people I know tell me they enjoy my videos it gives me a little boost of confidence. So thank you to you who have said such nice words of encouragement to me. It means alot to me.
- All my favourite shows have started up! I really like The Big Bang Theory, How I met your Mother, Community, New Girl, and Modern Family. I am excited to catch up on some more episodes tonight.

Downs:
- Our trip to Calgary was our first "long" trip with Maeve. It actually went better than expected but there were still some sad moments in the Car. Those moments were not very fun. At all.
- Maeve fell off the couch more times this week than she has in her lifetime. (which was not very much before this week) She has learned how to pull herself up on the couch but she doesn't know how to get herself down.  I have been teaching her how to get down, but still that results in a few falls. Hopefully by next week we will have it all figured out.

No comments:

Post a Comment