Pages

September 23, 2013

Nyx Pinched Blush Review

So I have been on the hunt for a while now for the perfect blush. I really believe high end products (most the time) are money well spent. You usually get a good quality product for how much you spend. However I also really believe that there are good "knock-offs" of high end beauty products that are just as equally good.

Through my research for the perfect blush I came to the conclusion that the NARS Orgasm blush was the one that I wanted. Its a gross name I know but the color of the blush is a perfect peach with a slight shimmer to it. Thats what all the reviews/youtube beauty people say about it. So I looked online for the price and it was not a price I was willing to pay.

So I started to look up my "knock-offs" or Dupes of the NARS Orgasm blush and what came up was the Nyx blush in the color Pinched. So I checked the store and it had it for $8.99. So i just bought it.

I initially was surprised at how small the packaging is. It really doesn't seem like very much product but the blush is pretty pigmented. Plus the packaging seems pretty cheap and I feel like it might break if i drop it on the floor. A guarantee I might add because of Maeve. But a plus to its packaging is that it is very compact and light. I could defiantly travel with it if I needed to.

This picture maybe isn't the most accurate for the shimmer. There is a gold shimmer to this blush but it is very light.

This is without any blush and a flash.

This is with the blush. I put a small bit on my blush brush and just lightly tapped off any extra, then applied it. I only put a tiny bit on to show you how natural it looks.  I have never been a blush person but I am convinced that it actually does alot for me. However, I can't compare it though to the NARS blush though. Overall, I am so happy with this blush and I am glad that I bought it. So if you are looking for a nice blush then I would defiantly say pick this one up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment