Pages

September 18, 2013

Hump Day!

Hump Day is upon us. Let us all remember the ups and downs of the week.
Maeve likes to sit with Daddy and watch him play. Sometimes she even tries to help him by pressing all the buttons. 

Even Daddy turned into a model this week
Ups:
- We went to our ward corn bust this week. It was down at the river bottom and was a lot of fun. There was lots of food and good times. The best part though was that there was this little park there that had the steepest slide I have ever seen. It was basically a straight drop down with a slight curve at the bottom. It was very surprising because Maeve loved it. She would only go down with us of course but she would smile and giggle the whole way down.
-Maeve isn't really a cuddler. But I have had some mighty fine cuddles with her this week. Her teething sadness has made her a suggler. It has been lovely.
-We went to my cousin Bens Mission Farewell too. We were able to listen to his talk and it was very nice. Because Ari's parents are in Cardston we were able to put Maeve down for a nap in a crib. That was extremely nice because Sundays are tough days for babies. Church is always right when nap time is. After there was some food and a little get together. It was all very delicious there too. Ben is going to England London South Mission. I am jealous in the fact that he is going to England. One day I would like to go again.
- I have started watching Doctor Who. Its research you know ;). Its a slow process though, Ari and I only watch one episode each night. But I must say. So far so good. We just finished all the Ninth Doctors episodes. I am looking forward to watching more.
- Ari has passed the fitness part of the RCMP application process. Yay for us! Next is the Polygraph test. Ari has taken one before so he is not too worried about that part.
- I made another Youtube Video. This week it is all about Sherlock. (Video at the Bottom)

Downs:
-Maeve is teething. That makes for a sad and grumpy baby. There are 3 molars coming in and 1 other tooth. She has been going on a Food strike because her teeth are sore, and that makes a stressful mommy. But really, I am always worried about if she is eating enough or not. Sometimes she eats lots. Other times she doesn't want to eat anything. Maybe she is just being a picky toddler. Who knows.
- I am still so tired. I have not gotten better at waking up in the mornings. I said I would be better at doing that. But I am afraid I am still no good. Me is tired.
-Maeve mushed a bunch of food into my carpet. (At least I think it was her...) It was one of those things that I really didn't even know it existed until I went to vacuum the carpet. It was under the coffee table and I don't even know what it was. But, I suppose it will not be the last time I will find something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment