Just testing out my fancy camera
Maeve has been an excellent model
Here I said "Ok Maeve we're going to go swimming, smlie!" And this is what I got.
Ups:
- My first Video went up on Youtube. That was my little project I was working on. I actually surprised myself and got it all together pretty quick. I thought for sure it was going to take me at least a week to edit it. Thats why I gave myself the timeline of posting the video before the month was over. Because out of all my "skills" my editing is the one I need the most work on. My teacher this week has been good old Google and he/she has been very helpful this week.
- I also turned into a super baker this week and cooked oatmeal chocolate chip cookies AND Bananna muffins. I am so awesome.
-We went swimming with one of Ari's Friends and his wife. They also have a little baby that is one month younger than Maeve. Then after we went to Ihop for pancakes. Both swimming and Ihop were fun. It was also interesting to see the differences between the two girls. Maeve was very calm and cautious, and the other girl was energetic and on the move. But I have to say, I love Maeve the way she is.
-Ari has decided that he is going to be a super buff working out maniac. Well sorta. But he has been doing his own "research" looking up all the things he should be eating for pre and post work out. So that means there is always yummy snacks in our house now. We always have Bananas, apples, beets, greek yougurt, and eggs in our house. Yum.
Downs:
- Its been a very busy week. Making the Youtube Video was fun but man it was a lot of work. I am trying to figure out a nice balance between being a mommy, wife, and still having time to do my little youtube project. I think I will find it, but it may take a few more weeks to figure out.
- I've been having troubles waking up in the morning. I think its because I am so much busier now. I need to get to sleep earlier so that I have an easier time waking up. Poor Maeve sometimes has to call for me for 10 minutes or so before I can force myself out of bed. (*tsk tsk bad mommy)



No comments:
Post a Comment