Whats done is done. I have made a new Youtube Page. Its called BrynsFandoms. Hear me out before you judge. I have been wanting to make a youtube channel for a while now but I have always seemed to talk myself out of it. But I decided that I am wasting more of my time thinking about the "what ifs" rather than wasting my time actually putting up videos. Who knows maybe it wont be a waste. Or maybe it will. I am not sure but I would rather try it that not try at all.
Its how I have felt about Blogging. I just decided that I would rather put the time and effort and post things that I am proud to have worked on. Its taken me alot of courage to blog about life. I could have very well never started and been thinking something like "I can't blog, I have nothing important to say". But instead I have and now am thinking "I am glad I tried this Blogging thing because it has been kinda fun".
Now an explanation on the name. Fandoms. Urban Dictionary defines it as The community that surrounds a tv show/movie/book etc. Fanfiction writers, artists, poets, and cosplayers are all members of that fandom. Fandoms often consist of message boards, live journal communities, and people.
In a nutshell the channel is going to be all about nerdy/geeky things that I love or currently obsessed with. I basically am just going to talk about and share all the things that I love. I just think alot of people can relate to loving something. I mean I kinda have a thing for BBC shows. Merlin, Sherlock, etc. That is something I am going to talk about. Also books. I have been reading alot of excellent books lately and I can video blog about them alot easier that I ever could writing about them.
In a nutshell the channel is going to be all about nerdy/geeky things that I love or currently obsessed with. I basically am just going to talk about and share all the things that I love. I just think alot of people can relate to loving something. I mean I kinda have a thing for BBC shows. Merlin, Sherlock, etc. That is something I am going to talk about. Also books. I have been reading alot of excellent books lately and I can video blog about them alot easier that I ever could writing about them.
This could be a bust adventure but at least I will try.
You can subscribe to my channel by clicking this link here. http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=brynsfandoms
Here is my first video. Please be kind :)
You can subscribe to my channel by clicking this link here. http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=brynsfandoms
Here is my first video. Please be kind :)




No comments:
Post a Comment