This is from when we went to Waterton at the Reunion
- I have some exciting things I have been working on. Its something that I have been wanting to do for a while but have never had the courage to do. Until now! My goal is to show you all my new project by the end of the month. I am nervous but excited about it. You'll just have to wait and see what it is though.
Ups:
- I went on a hot date with Ari this week. It consisted of us going to Tony Romas for Ribs and then Moxies for a white chocolate brownie. It was a fun baby-less evening.
-For a while now I have been trying to decide if I want to invest the money and get a fancy camera. I feel like maybe I should have spent the money and got a really nice one in the first place. However it might just be that I don't really know how to work the one I have now. Long story short I bought myself a new camera. Its a Cannon Rebel T3i. Its the least fancy DSLR out of the really fancy cameras. I am glad that I bought it. Now I will have some nice pictures to put up on the blog.
-I have gone to the library and borrowed my first Manga comic book ever. It was the Black Butler of course. It is actually a really good read. This coming from someone who has never read a comic book in their life. It was virtually the same plot as the show but I like the extra detail the comic books bring. I like the Black Butler parties that go on in my head.
Downs:
- It costs alot of money to buy a new camera. I used my own "vacation" money to buy it but it still costs alot. So now I have no more Brynley "fun money" to spend for a long time.




No comments:
Post a Comment