It has been a busy week. But its all over now and I am ready to blog about it.
First things first. My brother got married. It was a very lovely day. That morning we woke up bright and early and left for Cardston. We packed our car for the week as well because of the Paterson Party that was happening the week after. Poor Ari worked a night shift then came right to the wedding so he didn't get alot of sleep. The marriage part was very lovely and I am glad that I could be there for it.
For some reason I didn't ever get a picture of Janae and Thomas which is silly. But here are the pictures that I did take of the wedding.
Grandpa is too scary for Maeve
During the family lunch thing Emma, Kathryn, and I sung the song Someday my Prince will come in 3 parts. I asked Ari to record it for me but his tiredness got the best of him and he forgot to film it. But it was a very yummy lunch, and a nice program.
We had some time to spend at Ari's Parents before the Reception part of the evening. Ari just slept and Maeve and I hung out with Morley and Kiera. The Reception was cool. Once again I forgot to take a good picture of it but they had a chandelier made of paper cranes. They also had a photo booth. They said that the pictures will come with our thank-you cards. I am really excited to see them. Maeve had a princess tiara, and I had a sparkly hat. It was just a silly little picture.
Overall though it was a very nice day, but boy was it a long one. Poor Maeve was just a tired as her daddy by the end of it all. I am very happy that Thomas married Janae and I am excited to have a sister-in-law.




No comments:
Post a Comment