Hello! Here is where I tell you all about my ups and downs of the week.
Ups:
-I went to a clothing exchange for our stake relief society activity. It was basically a big thrift store. except it was all free! I personally didn't really need alot but Ari and Maeve did. There was no way that I was going to find anything for Ari cause of his size. So I found some things for Maeve. Ari was doing practicum in the morning so I wasn't able to go right when they started. By the time I got there I kinda got whatever was left over. But its ok though because I found a few shirts and a sweater.
- I have been blogging regularly! This is exciting for me. A while ago I was trying to decide what to do about blogging and I am glad that I have found an easy and regular posting schedule. Once a week is good enough for me. Maybe twice a week if something fun happens. I like having photos to go with my posts though so it kind of limits me to once a week. I am trying to be better at taking pictures more regularly and blogging has helped me do that. I am just quite proud of myself for doing so well.
- Guys. Its like 3 days till my brothers wedding. Its going to be a party. I can't wait to just visit with family and go to a wedding. I am also looking forward to sitting through a sealing. I haven't done that in a very long time. It should be very nice.
- Because of this clothing exchange I did, I ended up cleaning out my closet.Its so nice having a cleaned out closet. I also downloaded an app called Closet- Clothing Organized. It allows you to take pictures of your clothes. You then can categorize them by style, color, and type of clothing. You can even put down how much that article of clothing costs. Then you can put them together and make outfits within the app. Its nice because I now know that I have 27 tops. 4 Jeans, 4 shorts, and 8 sweaters. However there is a 30 item limit unless you want to pay and I am not sure if I want to buy it yet. Its been nice so far though. From the comforts of my own bed I can look and see what outfit I want to wear the next day and put it in my calendar so I don't repeat an outfit. I haven't done that yet, but I probably will in the future.
Downs:
- I have been busy preparing everything for our "vacation". (a family reunion is a vacation right?) Its nice having things to do but its a different kind of stress I am experiencing. I have the normal "I have to be a good mom stress", but this is a "I have to accomplish everything within a timeline" kind of stress. I just haven't set many goals for me to accomplish this summer. So this is a new sort of stress. Only 3 more days though.
- I have found another Anime to watch. Its called the Black Butler. Its super awesome. Its a little creepy at times but I really like it. And by like I mean have a new obsession. Ari doesn't really love it though so I am stuck watching it by myself. *sniff sniff* So that is the only reason why this is on the down list. I like having a show to watch with Ari after Maeve goes to bed.




No comments:
Post a Comment