Pages

August 14, 2013

Hump Day!

Well its Wednesday. Lets get up and over the hill together!

WARNING: Very bad quality photo! (sorry)


Ups:
- I have been trying to figure out what to do with my hair for Thomas and Janae's wedding. So I found this video that showed me how to do this hairstyle. Its a really bad photo but I wanted to try a few hairstyles out. And even though the photo is bad I thought it looked pretty good in real life.
- I got Ari's Birthday Present. I am about 3 weeks early on his gift. But I had to order it in and I really wasn't sure how long it would take. If you can keep it a secret I'll tell you what I got him. I got him a framed picture of the Paterson Name. It has the Paterson Crest on it with a little description on the name Paterson. We got it in Florida when we were in Disney World but we didn't buy the frame that came with it. There was no way we could afford to buy the papers, frame, and ship it to us. So we just bought the papers. But now that I have it all framed I am looking forward to give it to him.
- I found some free social networking icons from the site Wonder Forest. I am so excited about them. They took longer than I would like to admit. But its done now. I like how they look but now I would like to make a new blog header to match the black icons.
- I have been on a cleaning frenzy this week. I was kind of slacking last week but I made up for it these last few days. There is nothing like a clean home.
- Maeve is getting to be so much more expressive with her emotions. She will give me a funny face when I make one at her, and she will copy what I do more and more. Before she would just be very serious and study my face. Now she is trying to copy me and it is so cute.
- I think Ari and I are going to go swimming today. That will be fun. We haven't done much as a family this summer because Ari is working so many night shifts. So I am looking forward to splashing in the water with Maeve and Ari.


Downs:
- I have a confession to make. I have never hand washed any of my clothes before. I know I should but I am just too lazy to actually do it. Plus I don't even know how I would even do it. But I have 2 shirts that I know will be ruined if I put them in the washing machine. One has some sequins and beading that will fall off if I put it in the laundry. The other shirt is made from polyester and will shrink if I put it through the dryer. So alas, I must hand wash them. I haven't actually done it yet, but I know I need to get on it. I've been putting it off for a few weeks now. Maybe tomorrrow I'll do it....
-You know how theres one chore that you never want to do? Well mine is cleaning the kitchen sink. Its just so gross to me. You'd think it would be cleaning the toilet or something but I kinda got that outta my system from working at the campground. I cleaned up all sorts of messes there. But the kitchen sink is a neglected part of my home. I am so ashamed to admit this, But I have cleaned my sink maybe twice since we moved here. First when we got into our home, and the second time was maybe 2 or 3 months ago. Gross. You may shame me. And thats another thing I am putting off doing. *sigh* One day I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment