Pages

August 7, 2013

Hump Day!

Tis another hump day. Lets get Humping! Awkward choice of wording but I am trying to figure out a clever way to move into the Ups and Downs of the week. This will have to do.

Maeve is trying to be like her daddy




Ups:
-This week we went alot of places. First we went to Boston Pizza for a night out and we brought along Maeve. The pictures above are of our adventure. She was so funny drinking her milk. She hasn't had much practice drinking out of a straw so it took her alot of tries to figure it out. I think in this picture she is just biting it.
-I lucked out at the library this week. My sister in law Desiree recommended a few books to me and I found 2 out of 3 at the library. It was awesome. The books are Firelight by Sophie Jordan and Unearthly by Cynthia Hand I am really excited to read them.
-We also went to Cardston to visit Morley and his girl for the August long weekend. It was a bunch of fun there. The highlight for me was going out shooting with everyone. I enjoy shooting guns. I like going and shooting gophers. Im not a wierdo though... right? I'll probably do another post about that this week.
- I have rekindled my love for the band Rajaton. I have the Cd in my car and for some reason I just felt like looking through my old Cd's that I had. It was my second Cd I ever bought. The first one was a Good Charlotte Cd. Butterfly is still my favourite on the Cd. Summer Song is a close second. However this Cd reminds me of an ex boyfriend. (Awkward) But once I got past that awkwardness the Cd became quite lovely again.

Downs:
-So I have this journal app on my ipad which is really great and awesome. It has a nice clean look and is easy to use. I have this app in a folder under "others". So Maeve was playing on my ipad yesterday and somehow deleted my journal app. At first I was like, "oh yeah, no problem I have it all synced up to icloud so there should be no problem". WRONG! I had bought the app before I had gotten my icloud all set up so all my journal entries are gone. :'(  Its so sad. (I am sure they are probably somewhere because I am sure I am not the first person to have done this) But I don't know where they are and I am sill a little grumpy about it. Its not Maeves fault though. It was mine for not getting it all figured out in the first place.
-I guess I had some technology issues this week. This week my dropbox has become full. So I am taking the long journey to transfer all those drop box pictures into my iphoto. It is a very long process let me tell you. Its about 970 pictures and videos on there. Its been at least 9 months since I did it last. But I just have to keep reminding myself it will all be worth the effort in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment