Pages

July 31, 2013

Hump Day!

Hello everyone! Its wednesday. The day that you want to be over with so that the weekend can come faster. (Or at least thats how I feel)



Ups:
- This friday our ward had a Ward Potluck. At this pot luck we were "lucky". It was a real potluck so the ward didn't provide any food, just plates and utensils. I made some scalloped potatoes and brought those. There was actually a lot of food, mostly salads but there were some main dishes as well that we could eat too. It was a bunch of fun. There was also a bouncy castle for the kids and I tried to get Maeve to go in but she just was a weeny and cried about it. Thats Maeve for you.
- This week Ari and I have been also watching an Anime on Netflix. (Nerd Alert!) Its called Fullmetal Alchemist. There are some kind of creepy parts but its been entertaining. When Maeve goes to bed Ari and I will watch a few episodes together. Its been nice to have something to do together in the evenings.
- I took Ari to go look at some shorts at the mall and we left with shirts instead. Ari always needs new clothes because he wears such a funny size of clothes. He is also very picky about how things fit and he wants them to look awesome. Not good. Awesome. He picked out this shirt and I think it looks nice on him. Blue is his "color". I got this red shirt because red is my "color" and I don't own any red shirts or anything like this. So I bought it.


Downs:
- I really am not a shopaholic I promise. Just lately it seems. Our stake is doing a clothing exchange and half my clothes I put into the give pile to this exchange. Most of my wardrobe consisted of clothes from High school, and after a baby those clothes don't fit the same. Its left me with no clothes. Hence the buying of clothes to replace my other ones. Which unfortunately costs money. Boo! Someone give me free clothes!
- Maeve has been starting to wake up in the middle of the night. Its been no fun. Every time I hear her I have one of these dilemmas. Do I leave her to fuss it out by herself? Or do I go in and tuck her in? But if when I go in she just learns to cry to get tucked in? But what if she really does need her mommy? *sigh* I usually end up going and tucking her in after I am convinced she is not going back to sleep on her own.



No comments:

Post a Comment