Pages

July 25, 2013

Its a day after Hump Day!

I know, I know. I am a day late. No one is perfect ok. It was about 11 last night when I remembered that it was Wednesday and I didn't do my Hump day post. But have no fear. I have set a weekly reminder on my phone so that I will remember to do it. And do it I shall!

Source

Ups:
- For Thomas's wedding my sisters and I ordered this dress to wear. Emma is getting the pink one and Kathryn is getting the blue one. I am very excited about having a new dress to wear. Its going to be awesome!
- On Friday I had a Stay up Late party with my siblings. A Stay up Late party is when you basically have a sleepover but you just stay up late all night. Because honestly, how much sleep do you really get at a sleepover. Not much. So we more accurately call it a Stay up Late party. It was a bunch of fun playing games all night and having a party.
-Our walk around the lake on Sunday was a bunch of fun.
-Ari and I have been the ULTIMATE nerds this weekend and were watching the League of Legends All stars tournament. We even hooked it up to the t.v. and everything. I had a lot of fun watching it and later Ari and I played some Co-op on the computers together. Our love is based over an internet connection sometimes. Just kidding. But seriously, I had fun playing online together.
- It was a very warm week so Ari treated me to some Marble Slab ice cream. Yum. I got pomegranate ice cream with strawberries and oreos to mix in. It was delicious.
- I read a free book that I downloaded off of ibooks. It was called the Iron Butterfly by Chanda Hahn. It had and unfinished ending because it was a series (which I had a problem with) but I did enjoy the read. It wasn't awesome enough to download the next book in the series because I had 2 major issues with some of the characters. But we can discuss those issues if you read the book or just ask me later :).

Downs:
- Maeve has started to give me a little bit of toddler sass. One of her favourite things is to do it play her little games on the Ipad. One day I felt she had been playing too much on it so I took it away and tried to redirect her to do something else. Well. Out came the attitude and "Uhhhh! Uhhhh!". She was pretty grumpy that I took away her Ipad. But I few minutes later she forgave me and played with her other toys.
-Because we had that Stay up Late party that meant that I also had to wake up early because of Maeve. That made me a grumpy bear, but thats what I get for staying up all night.
- I am excited this summer to go to the Paterson Party (reunion). But, I have been getting a little too obsessed about my game. Its been so fun putting it together and I am always changing it and making revisions to it. Its now to the point that there is nothing more I can do and that is sad. My little project is done and now I have to find another project to work on.
- I haven't been journaling as much this month. I am not sure why. I should really start being better at journaling. I had a really good streak going. *sigh* Better start up again tonight.
- I started reading a book this week and had to delete it off of ibooks because it was getting a little too riskay. I hate when books do that. Its all fun and games until we start talking about loins and groins. But I guess thats what I get for downloading a free book. 

1 comment: