I just love Sunday walks. Ari has been working more and more night shifts and I am afraid that he is turning into a mushroom. He needs some sunshine in his life. We will have to go on more walks this summer because Ari will be working a lot more night shifts this summer. Because he is on the bottom of the food chain the only shifts he really gets are night ones. But we are ok with that because he is getting paid so we are happy.
We walked around the lake around our house. It was such a warm day and that evening there was a little breeze so no mosquitos. It was very lovely. This is what I wore to church minus the flip flops, and since its such a nice summer dress I just wore it all day.
 |
| Necklace: From China (its coral) Dress: Bryans Shoes: Christmas gift |
Ari is being a little camera shy
Good thing Maeve isn't camera shy
No comments:
Post a Comment