Pages

July 17, 2013

It's Hump day!

It's Wednesday which means another hump day! Let me help you get through your week.


Ups:
-My hair is looking fabulous now. I've been having a good hair week. I've been spending more time out in the sunshine so my hair has a little bit of summer highlights going on. Who doesn't love a fabulous hair week.
-On the app Songza there is a playlist called Pop Kiss-offs. I have to say its a pretty good playlist. I mean i get to hear Destinys Child tell me I am a Survivor, Brittney Spears tell me I am Stronger, and have Adele tell me that  I "could have had it aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllll, rolling in the deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" all in one playlist.
- I came across a song that out me into tears this week. I was on YouTube looking up videos and I came across/remembered This Song by Eric Whitacre.... It's called Sleep and it is a beautiful song. If your in the right mood and the feeling is right I am pretty sure you will tear up like I did.
- I had the chance to go out and visit my Mother in law out in Cardston. It was a bunch of fun. We ended up making some strawberry rhubarb jam which was delicious to say the least. I am pretty sure I have already eaten one full jar to myself already. It was fun to just visit and talk, and have a change of scenery. I know Maeve enjoyed hanging out. She kept on getting into the silliest things. Her favourite drawer is the cereal drawer. At one point I think we had 3 different cereals on the floor. Good thing Maeve doubles as a vacuum as well. Yup, she was a good deal.
- Ari had his interview for the RCMP yesterday. It was a three hour interview and he said that he passed and he felt really good about it. So next he has so do the fitness test then do the polygraph after that. So we are both excited about that.

Downs:
- I have been having some strange dreams lately. Some of them have been quite scary actually. One of them I remember was that Ari's family and I were skiing on a ski hill. For some reason everyone was skiing except for Morley and I. We were in a lodge and for some reason I started to bleed everywhere and I was going to die. But Morley was so nice and skied me down the mountain and saved me from dying. I work up thinking "Morley is so nice". But also thinking that I almost died, and that was a little terrifying.
- Its maybe a little gross but I am trying to get rid of a wart on my foot, and man they are tough to get rid of. I started a week ago and it's kinda going away but not really. Every night I scrape it off, put sone duofilm on it and bandage it up. I think it's working because its sore but who knows. It's just been a little bit of a pain this week.
- I have a pair of skinny jeans that are getting a little tight. When I take them off have have indents of where the seams were on the side of my legs. It does wonders for my self esteem... Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment