Pages

July 2, 2013

This heat is going to kill me

Happy Late Canada day!

Ugh guys. This heat is killing me. Its only been a couple of days of this and I am dying. We do live in a basement suite but we don't have any air conditioning in our house. So that means that it stays cooler indoors but not by much. Cooler means 26 degrees rather than 28 outside. Being sweaty has got to be one of the most uncomfortable things. Excersise sweat is ok, but hot air sweat is not.

Before this heat hit us though Maeve had her one year shots done. Maeve did very good. This time she had 3 shots. Ouch. Poor girl. There was some crying but the nurse whipped out a toy and it was better. Because the health unit is right by the mall we walked there after and just browsed around. I didn't have any intention of buying anything but we left the mall with some Canada day shirts. The one I bought I originally saw on Kathryn. But I thought it was fun so I went and got myself that shirt. There was a buy one get one free for the Canada shirts so I bought Ari one as well. It was free so its ok right?

We both wore our shirts on Canada Day. Thomas, Janae, Emma, Ari, Maeve and I went swimming Canada day. It was so hot so it was actually enjoyable to be swimming outside. However I did get burned which does not feel so good today. I was a crazy momma making sure Maeve did not get burned. My craziness paid off because she is all good.

I told Maeve to smile and this is what I got





1 comment:

  1. everyone is looking good, and i agree...the heat sucks the life outta you!

    ReplyDelete