Pages

June 27, 2013

Take me out to the ball game

Top: Thrift store    Shorts: Smart Set    Shoes: Below the Belt


I think I was trying to be cute?
Well Ari has started doing night shifts at work which means I get to have the car All. Day. Long. Which means I can go do everything that I want to do in a day and more! Most days I actually don't mind just hanging out at home and going on a walk around the neighbourhood. But today we went out and about to the bank, Best Buy, and the thrift store. Oh the thrift store. The place where you can get so many things that you don't need for very cheap. Its a great place. The dollar store is maybe the only other place in equal fun-ness. (Yes, Fun-ness.) I didn't necessarily have anything that I really needed to get but I got this shirt today. I was a little worried about it because it was maybe a little funky for me. But it was sister approved x2 so it must be a good buy. It reminds me of a baseball shirt.

P.S. How do you like my new design? Its still a work in progress,  but I am quite pleased on how it is turning out. 

I am also thinking about doing a weekly post about my ups and downs of the week. (Word play on Bryns Hill) But I am still trying to figure out something clever and catchy for the title. That is another work in progress here on the blog.


Guys...look at that face! Im a big puddle of love


No comments:

Post a Comment