Pages

December 29, 2012

Merry Late Christmas!

 Merry late Christmas to everyone! I hope you all had a great time with family and friends. Today I took Maeve in to see the doctor for a diaper rash she is having. Its pretty bad, it was bleeding and I wanted to see if she could get a prescription for it. Because Its saturday we went to the hospital and they said it would be a 3 hour wait. Thats Crazy! We left after we heard that. But Tis the Season for sickness. So I understand i guess. Anyways I want to show you all my fun Hoodie I got.  Its pretty blingin'. I also got these new shoes for Christmas. They are nice everyday heels. 



I know the picture isn't the best but I am training Ari to be my photographer. Its a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment