Pages

January 5, 2013

Super Baby

Maeve is Stronger than I am. She does the Baby Plank now. It was actually kind of funny. I was doing something in the kitchen not really paying attention and then I look over and she is doing a plank. What a cute little nugget.

So for my Christmas present to me I ordered some clothes online. I will show you 2 of the items I have bought and the other 2 at a later time.
Shirt: Suzy Sheir. Necklace: Christmas present. Bracelet: Windsor. Leggings: Windsor. Shoes: Christmas present.

Like I have said before picture taking is still a process. Plus it was late and I didn't want to wait till tomorrow because I looked good haha. I always am nervous ordering clothes online because you never know what you are really getting. Things like "will it fit?" "will it look that good on me?" "Is it a nice quality material?" are just of the few questions I have to ask myself. But I think I got lucky on these clothes. I actually think these leggings are my favourite of my purchases so far. They are actually pleather. You would think they are gross but they are really comfy. They aren't sweaty or anything just nice and stretchy. 
Score Me:1 Internet:0

1 comment: