Pages

December 18, 2012

Seriously... Merry Christmas to you

I forgot that my dad had put this video together for me until I was reminded about it at the Takahashi Christmas party. My cousins take Judo and we were discussing how when I was in judo I fought this one girl almost every tournament. And now my cousin fights a girl who is the cousin of the girl I fought all the time. Cousins fighting cousins. The video all my good throws from my Dad filming them over the years. My favourite throw is Uchi-Mata which is mostly what you see in the video. The thing about this throw is that I have practiced it so many times in Class. Its ridiculous. But If I were asked to do it today my mind would know what to do, but I don't think my muscles could do it for me. I am pretty weak now. But my Christmas present to you is this video. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment