Pages

July 15, 2012

Time fly's too fast when you have a newborn. But also drags on incredibly slow at times. Its very strange. Maeve is already more then a month old and she's just getting too big. Its so nice to have a squishy little newborn but I am excited for her to just get a little bigger and a bit more exciting. And I am praying for that day when she smiles at me, and laughs with me. It will be a good day.

But now to see what my day looks like.


Also, Maeve's baby shower was yesterday and it was a lot of fun. Now I am excited to go through all the baby clothes and little dresses and get them all washed so that she can wear them.

On another note I think its probably a good thing that I don't have a boy yet because I have to mentally prepare for another one of these to come through my door.

How... cute?


But Maeve on the other hand is much cuter then her daddy in this picture


1 comment:

  1. I must agree that Maeve wins the cute contest. She is so adorable. I can't wait to see her!

    ReplyDelete