Pages

June 21, 2012

Baby Maeve

I have a baby girl!
Her name is Maeve (may-v) Fumiko Paterson and we love her so much. She was born on June 8th. There has been a love high these past two weeks for all of us. I didn't know I was so capable of loving a little girl equal to Ari. Of course she is the best little newborn and the cutest (duh). But actually she has been a great sleeper and eater and she is now starting to have longer periods awake, so she is slowly becoming more and more fun. There are good and bad moments though but that comes with being a mommy :). I am just so excited that she is in our lives and I now get to baby spam everyone.

But really I have turned into a baby spammer.

So here is my baby spam!










I have the cutest girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment