Pages

May 27, 2012

Yahooo!

I am now 21 years old as of Friday, and no I don't feel too different. Other than the fact that last year I wasn't so ridiculously big in the tummy area. But I'l take it.

For my birthday Ari took me out to eat at the Keg in Lethbridge. I ate a delicious steak as it is the one thing that I can not get enough of this pregnancy. Some days I think it would serve me better to just go to a butcher and order a full cow to eat. Just sitting there chewing on it like a crazy animal. But I guess I can stick with a steak in a civilized restaurant.

After dinner we went to the Avengers because I haven't seen it yet. It was a pretty sweet show I must say.

I told Ari I wanted to take some pictures of us and this is what I got.


(So traumatizing to get a picture)




On a great note I am 37 weeks. On a not so great note I still have 3 more weeks to go. On an even not so greater note I am growing into one of the cows I have eaten. And the best note of all there's a baby in there :)


No comments:

Post a Comment