I am so fat.
(Don't mind my funny hair, I am not sure what was happening)
But its the good kind of fat. The baby kind of fat. I have two more weeks till I am full term and only 5 more weeks till my due date. Soon I will be able to say I'm due on the "13th" rather than "June 13th".
A good thing of my day today included baby laundry, more specifically baby socks. I made Ari try out the baby things. I mean I pretty much have a child already, I am just getting a second one.
Also, Everything is ready for the baby to come. I have some last minute shopping things to do but overall I am ready. Actually I am really ready. Overall things have been great for pregnancy wise but I am ready to have my body back.
As for baby predictions. I think as of now I would like a boy (but it changes every day). But for Ari's sake I would like this baby to be a girl (he wants a girl). Either way one of us is right and we will love this baby no matter what.





No comments:
Post a Comment