1. We are in Cardston for the summer and most likely for the fall too. Ari is going to go to school this fall in Lethbridge and we are going to go for the saving money route this fall. Also, Ari is working for the town again this summer.
2. I bought an awesome purse/bag at a Yummy Mummy party. It is black with black and white ruffles on the front. I thought it was a very cute purchase on my part.
3. I have not figured out where the camera is and I am not really feeling inclined to find it and get it out yet. But soon I will, and will be all on top of taking pictures and things. This post is more of an informational post.
4. For Christmas Ari got a red dot sight from my dad and he got it all put together today and it looks pretty mean. We finally got around to getting the adapter piece to connect it to the gun properly. Ari is looking forward to going gopher hunting hopefully soon.
5. I am only 5 weeks away till full term (37 weeks)! That also means I am 5 weeks away from my birthday and Thomas's wedding. The other day my dad jokingly said to try to not have the baby till after the wedding at least. Lol, Ok dad I'll just keep that baby in there. I actually am hoping that it will be after the wedding as well because I want to be there for the party, and my own birthday celebration.
6. I got a blood test taken today, and I really don't like getting them done because I feel like my arm is dead for the entire day and I don't want to use it. But I do have a funny story.
Ari and I we're driving home from Lethbridge and I had previously been using my arm that had blood taken out of it to eat. So in the car I made a comment that I don't like getting my blood taken and I don't know how Ari is able to do it all the time. He then was telling me that when he was sick he got used to them but now when he gets them done he has to look away. He told me that he was going to get his soon but early in the day so that he doesn't have to work too close to his blood test. Then he told me that was because you could rupture a blood vessel if you do physical work too close to having your blood taken. I start to freak out because I used my arm to eat earlier and thought I was going to burst a blood vessel. Because hormones are in full swing here I start to tear up and cry pretty much yelling at Ari that I was going to die and I can't move my arm! He just laughs at me and assures me that eating food will not do anything to my arm (of course it won't). Looking back it was really funny. It's strange what hormones will do to you.



No comments:
Post a Comment