Pages

July 27, 2012

And life goes on...

So there was a crazy hail storm yesterday night. I can't even describe how scary and helpless I felt during the whole thing. When the storm hit, it honestly sounded like a waterfall was roaring in. Maeve was sleeping downstairs and I was taking a nap with her. Almost the whole time I was just staring at Maeve making sure that she didn't wake up (she didn't even flinch through the whole thing).  I ran upstairs halfway through looking for Ari and thats when I saw the cars.

The front window of my car looks like a body hit it

I am pretty sure an entire tree is on the ground now

So big!
Who needs a side mirror anyways?

This is a good comparison on how big the hail was and how much damage it did to the cars



I have never seen anything like this before and hopefully never will. I am convinced that the hail targeted my car, but I am just sad about the whole ordeal. Honestly I just felt sick all last night, because not only are cars wrecked but houses, crops, and anything that was left outside. 

But life goes on. I actually didn't want to go outside today and look to see if this was real

No comments:

Post a Comment