Pages

January 14, 2012

Update!

Have I told you how great Ari is? Well now I will cause he is the best.

It was about 9:00 pm tonight and I really wanted some yummy food. I didn't want to go and make it because the stores we're all closed by then. So pretty much begged Ari if we could go out and eat some steaks. I don't know why I wanted a steak in paticular, But I wanted one real bad. But, It was late and Ari was tired and I was trying to be nice and he promised me that we could go out on a later night when he could get all clean and pretty for me. So, I was trying to be fine about it and just ignore the craving for a big juicy steak. Not two minutes later I am looking on the internet and start to cry. (I mean this is weird that I am crying over nothing) And the only conclusion I can figure out is that I just really want this steak REAL BAD, so obviously the response my body was giving me was to cry. ( Great logic I know) I try to hold it in and not show Ari because I am already embarrassed that I am crying over food, But I had to succumb and go to Ari so he can comfort me. He just hugs me and tells me its ok and lets me know that we can get some steak right now. We both we're super greasy and gross but he was so nice and took me out to Earls so that I could have a delish steak of my choosing. (Lucky us we had a gift card) He did make fun of me later on in the evening but it was all good. I had my steak and it was divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment