New Year! How exciting.
This year has been pretty good. To be honest though it just took me about 2 minutes to figure out what I really did this year.
From Jan- April? I worked.
From April - September. I worked at The Hub in Cardston I think
From September -December I went to school.
And Honestly I think that is about it. There are times that I really felt this year was extremely repetitive and not very eventful. Which brings me to a few New Years resolutions.
1. I would love to be more positive in my thinking. I just would like to be more spontaneous I guess and not get into a mind rut. Example, Wake up, get ready, go to work/school, eat snack, do homework/watch a show, make supper, clean up, spend time with Ari, shower, go to bed.
I would much rather get up and be in the mind set of "ok, what am I going to accomplish today." Just a little more personal motivation to get up and be awesome.
2. Be better at scripture reading and praying. More on a regular basis rather then when its convenient for me.
3. Be a better cook for Ari. I feel like I am doing an ok time at making sure food is low sodium stuff, but I know I could be even better for him. We eat very few processed stuff, but I really should eliminate it all and just have fresh food.
4. Take more pictures! I realized that in the ENTIRE year I have not taken ONE PICTURE of me. I've taken silly ones of Ari but I really need to take pictures to document our lives. That one is one of the easier ones that I am feeling confident about.
Anyways I know this year will be awesome and I am looking forward to the year. Well, Goodnight!



No comments:
Post a Comment