
NUMBER 6
A PICTURE OF SOMEONE YOU WOULD LIKE TO TRADE PLACES FOR A DAY
I really struggled with this one, cause i don't really want to be anyone famous cause I think that would be really crazy and hectic.
But if I HAD to be someone else I would be Michael Jackson. (When he was alive) Now that I think about it I even know what I would do that day. In the morning I would just dance around and be wicked sweet dancing and singing. Then once I realized how awesome I was I would do a HUGE concert at night. I would sing all the good stuff like Thriller, Rock with you, Black and White, Beat it, Bad, Smooth Criminal, Remember the Time, Billie Jean, They don't really care about us, Scream, Don't stop till you get enough... Heck maybe we'd even go to the Jackson 5 days. And the picture is the Exact outfit I would wear all morning. Then switch it up to the awesome outfits for the concert at night.
I wish I would pull off the sweet gold pants.



No comments:
Post a Comment