Pages

May 5, 2011

NUMBER 7

A picture of your most treasured item.



POOGY! (pronounced Poo-gee) ...... let me explain.....

Ok If I thought about this more this item probably isnt my MOST treasured item. But I have a funny story about this treasured item. I found from online shopping its called a Zwibble Dibble. Apparently it was a book back in 1990 where dinosaurs were a "big thing". The story goes that he is a Starstruck dinosaur with his environmentally friendly friends going on adventures? And just out of curiosity i looked to see how much they cost now a days. I couldn't believe that they are more then $100 in some cases! Now i mean mine is called Poogy and he was my best friend. He would actually hang off of me a child as I carried him by his tail in my mouth. His tail is nasty and faded and he stinks like old spit and dust. I have done my own sewing on him to try and fix him way back when i was like 7. But he is awesome. He actually is surprisingly soft after all these years. And funny thing is; is that I never thought of him as a dinosaur. I never really knew what he was, so finding out that he is a dinosaur is news to me. And his pink "pants" aren't pants they are his diaper. Duh.

Now thats not my actual one, its one from the internet. Mine is out in Cardson at the moment. But it looks pretty similar.

No comments:

Post a Comment