A PICTURE OF YOUR FAVOURITE MEMORY
Well i was perusing through facebook and I can definitely say that none of my favourite memories are there.
But I did come across a memory that makes me giggle a little.

This one. It is from the good old days of being initiated into Chamber Choir. For our initiation we had to dress up as you see and do an interpretive dance to Our Song by Taylor Swift. We all had our different characters to play and I was the "Hoochy Baby". I also had a "Hoochy mamma" and a "Pimp Daddy". I can actually say that it was one of the funnier things i have ever done in front of a large group of people. Not only we're students present but teachers as well. I actually had alot of fun doing it despite what my facial expressions are saying.
I'm not saying i'd do it again but it was fun none the less.



No comments:
Post a Comment