Pages

July 15, 2015

Hump Day

I went two weeks again without posting anything. Oops. I only kinda feel bad about it because now it is going to be a lot harder to remember everything.

Ups:
-Leon is in the stage where he army crawls on top of everything that he can. I will be sitting on the floor and he will try to climb up onto me. He will climb all the time on Maeve (until Maeve pushes him off) and all over EVERYTHING. Its kinda cute but a little frustrating at times.
- Leon is eating real food. Well baby food. But its real enough! He eats pretty much everything which is so wonderful for me. The other day Ari was getting a little frustrated that Leon wasn't really "Eating" anything just playing with it. I had to remind him that its not about the nutrition he is getting, its more of just a social/learning thing. I think he eats awesome. But that is just compared to what Maeve ate as a baby. WHICH WAS NOTHING. So I think he is going awesome.
- We had the best time ever last weekend. We went out to Grande Prairie for the day. I was able to go to Costco and buy everything I could ever dream of needing. It was awesome. After that we went to a great indoor recreation center there. It had a nice big spray park area that Maeve played on the whole time. There was a bunch of lane swimming area's, a water slide, a lazy river, a surfing thing, and a baby pool. It was pretty awesome. Maeve just ran around screaming (in joy) the entire time and Leon and I enjoyed the warm little baby pool. It wore us all out though. But it was very nice to have both kids sleep the whole way home.
- I got my hair colored. Its blonde-ish now. It wasn't going to be blonde but when they bleached it, it went way lighter the we were both expecting. So instead of doing red we went with blonde because it was apparently a perfect "tone" for going blonde. I really like it. At first I didn't know if I did but I like it now that I have styled it myself.
-I worked out twice this week with Ari. Don't expect me to do it all the time. But I am now very sore and I am feeling pretty great about it.

Downs:
-It has been so smokey up here. I finally feel like it has stopped these past few days. It was really bad two weeks ago. Like I couldn't even have the window open cause all our stuff in the house would smell smokey.

No comments:

Post a Comment