Just need a fish eye lens on this one. Then we would be getting jiggy wit it.
My new favourite picture
Ups:
- My house was SO CLEAN! The Key word is "was". Now not so much. But for those few days it was glorious. It got me excited to do some spring cleaning soon. I think it helped that I opened the windows this week. Getting fresh air through the house feels so nice. In a cheesy way it was very refreshing to have fresh air.
- I bought Maeve some cute clothes at Sears and The Children's Place. Did she need them?... probably not. But they were so cute! I am almost out of hand me downs, so i figured I could get her a little something. I decided that I really like those little collars on Maeve. They just look so cute on her. Maeves favourite shirt is the Cat one. She points to it and says "maow." All the other ones didn't get a reaction.
- Maeves new thing is saying Hi to everyone and everything. A stuffed animal? Hi. A stranger in the mall? Hi. Her own reflection? Hi. We went to the family center and Maeve was just saying hi to everyone. It was very entertaining to watch. Some kids would kinda shy away and some kids would talk right back to her. After about 30 seconds though she would move to the next person. I think its because just saying the word Hi and people responding is fun. She just loves attention (most days).
- Daley and Desiree came down this weekend. Desiree was doing a Stella and Dot Trunk show for a lady in my ward so we went over and had a little party. I am excited because I think I am going to get these earrings. Maybe the Pink ones or the Green ones, also this necklace. But they are out of stock now so I need to wait to order them.
Do you like them? What do you think?
- It was a really fun weekend. It was alot of fun playing Zombicide as well. Yay for killing Zombies.
- I have a new appreciation for things like clean running water after this weekend. I think the most annoying thing about it was that I had to boil water just to clean my teeth. Not being able to do dishes bothered me too. But having clean water has made me extra grateful this weekend.
- When Maeve didn't think I was watching, I caught her hugging a serving spoon. She gave it a kiss and a hug, as well as a pat on the "back". Like a baby. Apparently spoons need love too.
Downs:
- The whole no water thing this weekend was absolutely a down. There were so many things that I wanted to get done. Like Laundry, and doing the dishes. They piled up a little to high for my liking. But its all done now (thank goodness!) and things have gotten back to normal.
- I think I have a bit of party hang over. These last few days all I have wanted to do is just sleep. It was a busy and fun weekend, but it's nice to just relax a bit.






I am still recovering from last weekend too! I am joining the endeavour to relax and be a couch potato.
ReplyDelete