Pages

June 14, 2013

A Journal Entry day

So I have switched over from writing in a paper journal to a journal app I have on my ipad. So because I write in that I decided that the days I have a normal-ish journal entry I will just post that to my blog. This here below is word for word from my journal entry today.

Hmmm. I am pretty sleepy right now but I will recap my last couple of days. On the weekend we went to Cardston because I wanted to buy some dishes for my mom. They were blue willow dishes. They weren't real china but they were nice and I wanted to give them to mom. So we went out and visited for a bit and got the plates. My mom wasn't home when we went to drop them off so we just left a note and the plates there. Thomas's birthday was also this week. I just posted happy birthday on his facebook wall. How boring of me. I have been looking forward to this dinner party that we are having this Saturday. So tomorrow. We went shopping today and got all the ingredients for that. We are going to have, bread with olive oil dip for starters, Greek Pasta Salad, Marinated chicken, Baked Asparagus and some punch. I think it will be delicious. I got the chicken marinating in the fridge overnight, and it should be delicious. I made Ari rotate the bed to the other side because it was bothering me how I couldn't get past the dresser and the end of the bed. Our room is small and the way it was configured before I had to sneak past the end bed post and the dresser. It just wasn't working. So now our bed is facing the other wall and I think I like it so far. I had to reorganize and clean everything though so that made me tired. Because for some reason I wanted to switch the bed around 11 at night. But now it is all pretty and nice so I am happy but tired. It was poopy weather all day and really all week. But that is ok because if its wet now that means it will be a nice green summer. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment