What a mess.
February 4, 2013
Moving
Guess what! We are moving to Lethbridge at the end of the month. WooHoooo! It will be nice to have a place to ourselves. I am excited to actually be all set up in our new place. But I am not looking forward to everything leading up to that moment. Packing is such a pain and so is the moving, the cleaning, the organizing... yuck. It is a basement suite on the west side in Sunridge. So pretty much instead of going to the turn off to Paradise Canyon in Lethbridge its the opposite turn. Its pretty nice and I am excited because just a block away there is a little pond/lake with a park around it. That will be fun to go to once the weather gets nicer. Until then though this is what things are looking like here
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment