Every so often Maeve will let me cuddle with her. Its a very rare occasion because lately she has things to do and places to go, and sitting on my lap is not one of them. Its interesting to see her personality develop. When I have to wake her up in the morning its so funny. She just lays there and has this little pathetic cry. And when I pick her up and give her a little snuggle she just pushes away and gets sad. But eventually she will just snuggle with me and will babble, but its a sad babble. This is when I am able to snuggle with her for a little bit. This is what it looks like.
Now this only lasts for 5 minutes or so but its a good 5 minutes. Mostly this is what she does all day.
She just likes to sit and play with her toys, and today she just wanted to chew her play table thing.
But overall sleep training Maeve is going well I think. We are both a little tired but its all good.
No comments:
Post a Comment