Pages

December 2, 2012

It has Begun!

Oh my word its December already. Time is flying.  In celebration of it being December I have started to get out Christmas stuff. Yes, I am that kind of person who believes that December is the time for christmas stuff not November. But Hooray! December means Christmas decorations........ The Decorations that I don't have. Being poor it means that I really don't have any Christmas stuff, but i have a little stuffed Santa and ornaments for our tree thankfully. Its a little sad but I have been working ong some Christmas stockings by myself. I am actually really proud of how they are turning out. (I will post pictures when I have the finished result) They have tiny little bells and everything. I am really excited about them.

So I have to brag a bit. When I got pregnant I had some worries about how my body will change. And rightly so. Having a baby ruins your body haha. (but seriously). So after I had Maeve I just wore sweats and eventually bought some jeans for myself that would fit my post baby body. Just the other day I decided to try on my PPP (pre pregnancy pants). And they fit! They definitely fit differently, but they fit now! YAY!
OH YEAH!!! (Don't hate, just appreciate)


No comments:

Post a Comment