Pages

December 10, 2012

Another shot

Well today Maeve had her 6 months shot. Have I said that she is 6 months already? Well she is! Time is flying by. Maeve was very good with her shots, only a single tear was shed. I didn't faint thank goodness.

I have been working on my Christmas stockings and I think I am done with them. The reason I say that is because I was going to add some more bells and buttons but I think they are cute just the way they are. What do you think?
I made a couple of them and I can't wait to use them this year.

Yesterday Maeve decided to show me a trick. For the first time she sat by herself without any help. Its was so exciting, I am such a proud mommy. 


We also had our Takahashi Christmas party, and Maeve got some toys and this hat. Its so cute but its a little tall. We just call it her hipster hat. 

Maeve is so hip.

1 comment:

  1. That stocking is so cute! i'm impressed. maeve is so cute too! :)

    ReplyDelete