Pages

November 2, 2012

Photos and Makeup


Yesterday I went into Lethbridge to visit while Ari did Security for the Jeff Dunham concert. While I was there I was just walking through the mall browsing away. Then I decided that I deserve to buy something fun for myself. I knew that I needed some Mascara so I looked around the Mall for some. I also had some leftover mall giftcards that I could use so I decided to splurge and buy some nice makeup from the Clinique counter. I don't normally spend alot of money on makeup but they had their bonus bag promotion on so I thought I might as well get the bag while I'm at it.  I bought some mascara and some eyeshadow. And I must say I picked a very good eyeshadow color. Its called double scoop. Its got a nice shimmery light brown and a nice dark brown to go with it. Its the best! (Insert promo here)

By getting this nice makeup I have decided I need to make another goal and try to wear makeup every day. I know that I won't succeed all the time but I need to stop looking like a scrub every day. I mean there are days that I don't even brush my hair (gross I know). It's good for me too look nice because if I look good I feel good and I actually feel like I get things done when I get ready in the morning. Maybe its because I am still in a slump from having a baby but I need to start actually putting a face on in the morning. 


Alright so I have a goal for this month. I am going to try and do this picture a day for november. I am going to do it on Instagram and every so often I will put the pictures on the blog. I actually really like using Instagram. I always think I am so hip and cool when I use it. (half serious half joking about that statement) I like how easy it is to put on pictures, and I think its kind of cool to use the filters.
Below is the challenge

I hope I can actually keep up with it. Wish me luck!

Day 1 Summer throwback

Day 2  View from your window






No comments:

Post a Comment