Pages

October 11, 2012

Thanksgiving

Well, Thanksgiving was great. We were able to go up to Lethbridge for Saturday and Sunday and watch general conference at my parents house. That was lots of fun. We ate lots of yummy food there and on Monday we ate more thanksgiving dinner at Ari's parents house. That was also lots of fun. Overall, Thanksgiving was just great and lots of fun to spend time with family.

So unfortunately I feel like after thanksgiving nothing has really happened. Yesterday I went into Lethbridge to buy some groceries and things and I decided to stop by the thrift store. I wanted to find Maeve a nice jacket for the fall weather and I found a nice thick, pink hoodie. $2 boo-ya! I also found her some jeans for $2, not as nice as the jacket but still nice. But the most exciting part of the trip was the fact that I found myself a t-shirt. It's plain and black but it fits nice and its a nice material. $6 Boo-ya again! This is very noteworthy because since I had Maeve I haven't really felt like buying clothing for myself because I am still getting used to my baby body. But I thought I looked rather good in this shirt so I bought it. By Christmas I have decided that I need a whole new wardrobe so that I look and feel fabulous.

(I would post a picture but I haven't quite figured out how to take a picture of it on me without making it seem like an awkward chest shot *cough cough*. AKA I need a husband home to take a picture for me)

I found some pictures of Ari. They are not the best quality cause they are from my phone but I still think Baby Ari looks like Baby Maeve. Baby me... not so much. Adult me, yes.
Baby Ari

Baby Ari

Baby Brynley

Baby Maeve

And a video for your enjoyment
Oh so much fun Thanksgiving was.

No comments:

Post a Comment