Pages

September 29, 2012

Date night

Well Ari and I went on a date today! I love Maeve but its so nice to spend time with just Ari and I. I also forgot how adult conversation is. After talking in a high baby voice all day, talking to Ari and being surrounded by adults was refreshing. I realized I had become used to speaking on a rather high decibel.

So this was the first time since Maeve was born that we have gone on an actual date. I mean yes we have gotten ice cream or drove around town for a bit. But this was the first dress up, planned event. It was alot of fun.

So halfway through dinner I realized that I must document our night and take a picture of Ari. This is what I got.


I got a very surprised and blinded husband


I have trained Ari so well. Without even saying anything the first picture we take Ari makes a funny face. I know this so I let him get his silly out and right after I take a better one. 

(sorry about the phone picture quality)

And yes. Sometimes my husband is special





No comments:

Post a Comment