Ari likes to play with Maeve and make her kick me. The other day Ari "flew" Maeve around the room and her little face was so happy. It was priceless, and so so cute!
Hey Brynley, I haven't met you yet...so I hope it is okay that I am following along with your little blog here, but I had to tell ya how ADORABLE your baby girl is. Hopefully sometime soon we will be able to meet, I'm pretty sure Ari hasn't met my husband either, so it will be a big reunion for sure. Anyway-love the blog!
cute! I wish so bad we lived close to you guys so i could see you and maeve more often!!
ReplyDeleteHey Brynley, I haven't met you yet...so I hope it is okay that I am following along with your little blog here, but I had to tell ya how ADORABLE your baby girl is. Hopefully sometime soon we will be able to meet, I'm pretty sure Ari hasn't met my husband either, so it will be a big reunion for sure. Anyway-love the blog!
ReplyDelete