On another side note I have a story to tell.
I was just about ready to fall asleep and I'm all cocooned in bed when I ask if Ari could get me a drink of water. I would have got one myself but getting comfortable is kind of an ordeal, and even with 3 additional blankets propped under, behind, in-between my body its still hard to get comfortable. So he comes in a gets me a large glass of water. I drink some of it and then rest the glass right in the middle of the bed. He then decides now is a good time to plop into bed. Well his bouncing shakes my arm and water spills all over him and his side of the bed. It was really quite funny cause now his side is all soaking wet and so is he and I just laughed at him, cause that's what I do. The even better part was when Ari got into bed the water looked like he had just drooled all over the place.
So naturally I took a picture and laughed some more.



No comments:
Post a Comment