Pages

March 21, 2012

18 hours is a very long time.

Long enough for me to believe I temporarily died today. I went to sleep last night around midnight, and woke up this evening at 6 pm. I woke up just in time for me to quickly make some food for Ari and I and pretend that I was awake all day. However it backfired because I then felt sick after eating supper and now I feel like crap. Go figure. 18 hours of being dead will do that to you. See, this has not been the first time I have done this. I just don't sleep well or I sleep like a rock. I am just mostly posting this so that you can feel my pain.

On a better note I am 28 weeks pregnant! Which means I am officially into the third trimester. Woooooooo!
This is how I look!


Now I will spend all night being awake. Woo?

1 comment:

  1. You are super cute! I had a hard time sleeping wile I was pregnant too. It eventually gets better about a year after the baby is born :)

    ReplyDelete