Sorry for not being on top of everything exciting going on lately.
I have just been busy doing alot of stuff and just busy with life. I feel like ALOT has happened (More on that in a few weeks) but not really anything has happened. Im sure others feel like this sometimes but I feel like it was EXTRA productive but an Un-productive month. I am music chairman for my ward and oh man talk about throwing yourself into a calling. Mainly, I don't know anyone very well in my ward who has musical talents or abilities to share. Secondly, Its christmas time which means its the most important time of the year to have music on sundays and especially Christmas Sunday.
Oh christmas sunday.... I am stressed about this one. The bishop wants the christmas sunday to be mostly music which is great. Only it just makes me really stressed cause I want to make sure that everyone is practicing and puts their best effort into making christmas sunday a nice one. Its hard to keep track of pianists and singers and those who need help and those who don't. Don't misunderstand me its a great thing that I am being pushed into being a leader and working on my organization skills. But OH MAN! Sometimes the stress is crazy!
But I am now hanging out with my husband listening to christmas music, and I must say it is quite relaxing. Taking my mind off the crazy christmas time. Its a great time but a very busy one indeed.
Happy first of December!



No comments:
Post a Comment