Pages

October 3, 2011

Schoolio is for those that are coolio!

So i guess that makes me cool. School has been good so far. Its busy but I think I am now into the flow of things. There's alot of songs I need to learn but its all worth it in the end. I feel like I have learned alot already but not in some areas. But I am confident that will get better. Although I must say the only thing about school is that I do not see Ari as much. He sleeps usually from 9-4 or 10-5 and I am at school till 6:30 some days. So we eat supper then he leaves for work. (which really stinks) But he is usually very good about working hard and taking extra shifts if he needs too. But he has turned into one of these...



And sometimes he is a grumpy gills. But thats ok he has an excuse. I told him I would buy him one of these....



But only if it was one of those ones. I thought it was funny. But Ari didn't.
School is good and Ari is funny. That is the point to this particular post.

No comments:

Post a Comment