Pages

April 1, 2011

10 Facts


So I am not a good blogger and I don't ever really know what to blog about. But I am going to do the 30 day challenge thing but revise it a bit. Because I think some of the questions are kinda Dumb. Starting Now.

*Ten facts about yourself

1)Alot of things scare me. Bugs, the dark, millipedes, zombies, scary video games, scary movies, deep deep water, heights, spiders... im just a baby.

2)My eyes are orange. kinda.

3)I dont like talking about my life, its not that i wont. Its just i dont like talking about it

4)I have a crush on Gaspard Ulliel. (Sorry Ari)

5)I sing all the time when i think no one is listening. I want to get better at singing around people but i dont even sing around Ari. Well I do but not that much

6)I dont really know what made me stick with judo but i did.


7)Nothing freaks me out more then ET and staircases. My death will be on a long dark stairwell and someone will clip my Achilles tendon and pull me to my death. Perhaps it will be ET, who knows.

8)I like being hugged but i dont like hugging people back. I know it doesn't make sense.

9)Music has saved me.

10)When i get angry, (which is not very often) I blow up with a tantrum, and its not a pretty picture. Just the other day i kicked over a side table, And i dont even rememebr why i was so angry. Also when i was a child i remember pulling over my dresser on the floor and pulling out and throwing clothes all over my room. Only once though.

1 comment:

  1. Brynley...i am totally with you on #8...and as far as #10...i remember your 3 year old tantrums quite well! hehehe

    ReplyDelete