Pages

May 17, 2010

The Catchup to now

Well life has been relatively good to this point. It all really starts in high school for me. I was always in A choir so i was able to travel lots. Places like England, San Fransisco, and New York. With Judo i was able to go all over for Nationals. They were in Fort Saskatchewan, Lethbridge, Moncton, Toronto, and Calgary. I was able to train in Japan for 2 weeks as well. So traveling wise i feel pretty good about things.

I graduated in 2009 (so last year). I got to wear a pretty Yellow and Black dress in which it was all covered in sequins. And now i get to wear another pretty dress for a different occasion. Marriage! I am getting married June 19th and couldn't be happier. :) Its very exciting.

Im hoping that by doing this blog i will reduce the amount of useless writing that i do in my journal. Im hoping that i can get this all printed out at one point and use this as my journal. I'll still have my normal one but it would be much easier to write down the daily happenings here. Or at least thats the plan. Im not looking to entertain really its just for my own benefit, and so far its working well.

No comments:

Post a Comment