So this is my day without Ari.
12:00-1:00 Wake up and call Ari talk for about half an hour. Then eat, get changed, brush teeth etc.
1:00-5:00 Play video games. ACDC rockband, Bomberland, cooking mama, and then ALOT of Harvest moon.
5:00-6:20 Dad comes in and tells me to get out of the basement and help him. I realize at this time it is 5 and i am pathetic. I also realize that my fingers are swollen from playing too much games and are very very stiff. I get up and annoy Kathryn for more entertainment and eat food.
6:20-6:23 I realize i need to go to work in 10 minutes, i am going to get ready but then call to make sure i actually need to go. I find out i don't have to work, but still will get paid. Bonus!
6:23- 7:00 I decide to go on the computer and write a blog and check the horrid facebook.
Predictions for 7:00 to 11:00. Watch TV, Call Ari and talk on the phone for forever, watch more TV, eat some fattening food and go to bed.
What a Sad Pathetic day. Normally i am not this pathetic..... really.



haha...well, at least you're honest!
ReplyDelete