So I have a problem. I have been trying to figure out what I like/want to do about blogging and things like that. I will tell you all my goods and bads about it.
-Good: I know I can do it if I make it a priority and stick to it
-Good: I feel like I do have things to blog about on a fairly regular basis
- Bad:I feel like my blogs would be so boring talking about my every day life.
-Bad: I feel almost pressured to make blogging a regular thing in order to keep up with it
- Good: I like the creative freedom it gives me
- Bad: I like my privacy and sometimes I feel "pressured" to share more than I feel comfortable sharing
-Bad: It takes time to blog and I sometimes feel like my time could be spent elsewhere
-Good:I like how I can sort out my thoughts on a blog and share my thoughts and opinions on things openly
I have also been playing around with the idea of Vlogging. I am not really looking to have like 100,000 followers on youtube or anything but the idea just keeps coming back to me that it might be a good idea. I have been pushing it aside always though because I am a pretty private person, and it just seems almost too personal for me. But I enjoy watching a few bloggers/vloggers/ youtube channels and really like what they are doing.
So that is my issues as of late. Just trying to figure out if this is something that I should invest more time in and make it a regular thing. Or move on perhaps to better things. I am just not sure.




i like blogging about my everyday boring life, only cause i print it out at the end of each year...and it becomes a scrapbook/journal. i am private too, and would like to say much much more sometimes, but refrain because of who is reading it! but i like reading your blog and your thoughts...so keep it up! :)
ReplyDeleteand PS...wow, Maeve's eyes are amazing!