Ok so you know how i bought some new makeup recently. In the bonus bag I got some lipstick with it. Its very red but I have been looking for a while for a nice shade of red. I see other women wearing lipstick and I just feel like its time I start wearing some. Whenever I ask Ari how it looks he says it looks good. Typical answer. But now I need your advice. Too red? Ok? Too bright? Looks good?
So far, I think I like it.
With my photo challenge I haven't been doing so great. I was motivated and ready to go but then one of the pictures was a sport. I didn't want to do that one. Then my excuse was that I was too tired. Then it is just going to be a boring picture. So these are the ones so far.
Hot Beverage
Outfit of the day
The red totally suits you!!!! Wear it while you can!! PS u look fantastic!
ReplyDelete